We want you to love out bikinis as much as we do! So if you are unhappy with how it fits, we are happy to accept your exchanges. Just make sure before your exchange you follow our simple guidelines and steps listed below.
1. All item(s) should be in 'good as new' condition, meaning they must be unworn, unwashed with all labels, tags and hygiene stickers attached- free from stains, perfumes and other substances. You should, however, feel free to try your product on once you receive it - just leave your underwear on underneath when you try it on! We cannot accept items that are in any other state, that’s why products not meeting this criteria will be sent directly back to you.
2. Under 'my orders' select 'return items' then select the item you'd like to return, the quantity of items and click submit.
3. Once your return request has been accepted you will be emailed a prepaid free shipping label.
4. Download and print this label and attach it to your package containing your item and your original order’s packing slip (as a form of identification). Make sure you pack your item(s) neatly and safely as to avoid damage during the shipping process. Once your item has been received it will be assessed. Please allow up to 7 days for this assessment to take place.
5. A refund/Store Credit will be issued once your items have been received and inspected.
POINTS OF INFO:
We aim to refund you within 14 days of receiving the item(s). Please contact us at email@example.com if this time frame has been exceeded, but not before.
All returns are at Engine Bikinis discretion. Customers deemed to be making an excessive amount of returns will become ineligible for the free returns offer.
Free returns are only available on Australian domestic orders. For international orders please follow the returns process above and we will be in contact.
All in store, pop-up or event purchases must be returned to the place of purchase. Engine Bikini is not responsible for damage caused by misuse of products, including improper washing and drying of garments.
Customers must follow the product care instructions found with each product.
Despite the high quality of Engine Bikini garments they do not last for an indefinite period. After a product has performed for a reasonable period, Engine Bikini will not be responsible for product defaults. Please consider whether a fault is a reasonable sign of use before contacting Engine Bikini
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.